The basic public address mixer amplifiers have power ratings of 120W. They are featured of 3 microphone inputs, 2 aux inputs and 1 EMC input. Priority muting is achieved via EMC for overriding other inputs except Mic1 on front panel. Individual gain controls are provided for Mic 1-3 and Aux 1-2, bass and treble controls and master volume control are provided for overall tone control. 70V, 100V and low impedance 416ohms speaker outputs are provided.
Extensive protection from buying tramadol thailand short-circuit, overload and high temp.
- Mixer amplifier for paging and background music system
- Rated power 120W
- 2U rack mount (Upto 120W)
- 70V, 100V and low impedance 4-16ohm speaker output
- Three Mic inputs by phone jack type
- Mic 1 with VOX priority and VOX level on front panel
- Mic 2-3 by phone jack on rear panel
- Two Aux Inputs and 2 line inputs for spare use
- One EMC priority input & EMC has priority over all inputs except MIC1
- Mic 1-3, Aux 1-2 and master volume controls and bass/treble tone control
- Short circuit, overload and high temp protection